Wednesday, July 12, 2006

things you don't want to wake up to #46

I will be the first one to say that I'm not much of a morning person. My mom will jump in screaming second. Anyway, so I'm not very awake during the whole getting ready and showering thing. Sure the shower helps a little, but not to the extent I get the impression some people benefit from their morning showers. Turns out, to be fully wakened, I need a moth to fly out of my towel as I'm about to wrap it around me. Works like a charm. 100% fully awake, adrenaline going, take that Tim's and Red Bull!

A MOTH? Well I think it was a moth, I don't shower with my glasses and it was never recovered... What exactly was a moth doing in my towel? Maybe more importantly, where is said moth hiding now? Why couldn't it just flap around a light until I could make Sean-o kill it for me or trap it under a glass like my previous house guest? Mostly I hope it's not off reproducing itself so I have a family of moths to deal with. Yuck.