Tuesday, November 07, 2006

halloween

Folks seemed to be pretty excited to find out what goes on at Diva's for halloween so I thought I'd share some of the goodness.

These two certainly don't do anything half assed now do they?

Just cause I love them so much, here they are again.


We're off to see the wizard!


That pic really does the tin man no justice at all, but oh well.

How cute is this? Sure it's easy, but it's still awesome!


Not so cute, but pretty impressive.



I can't imagine how uncomfortable she would have been walking around with the world's biggest cookie pan on her back.

And lastly, I have no idea what this guy is, but I'm not convinced anyone cared...


So ya, that was halloween Diva's style. There were lots of other cute costumes, but they either didn't photograph well or at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might have to steal some of those for next year...particularly the last one!