Tuesday, September 19, 2006

oops

As per usual I have become the person I hate. As mentioned, I have been house-sitting for my uncle. Yesterday I went home to grab some clean work clothes. Someone had left me a little message. It appears I have forgotten about my alarm clock. My persistent and dedicated alarm clock. It is so concerned about me waking up, that even in my absence it goes off. For two hours. That's an alarm clock that is very serious about its commitment to me and waking. Too bad my neighbours also aren't as impressed with such a display of affection. It would appear they aren't quite as dedicated to waking up from 6:30 to 8:30.

I will spend the next two weeks pretending to be a ninja, entering and exiting with as much stealth as i can muster, hoping to not run into anyone who lives in my complex. Once in my apartment I will be a dead ninja. They make even less noise than live ones if you can imagine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DS Sean said...

Or maybe a MINJA!!

Rach said...

Or a ninjelephant?

Unknown said...

chellinja?

bag marla said...

I know someone who could use an alarm clock like yours! *looks in km's direction* Tee hee.

chelle said...

everyone needs an alarm clock like me, seriously. It has a million practical functions - one of my favorite being the nap option. It also has gianormous number for my myopic friends and is a nice blue light instead of red.