Friday, September 22, 2006

peer pressure

Since all the cool kids are doing it, my boyfriend has decided he needs a blog. Since he went and spent a bunch of money on a camera phone, it's already way cooler than mine. Sigh. Turns out he's also a chatty little fellow when you give him free reign over a small portion of the interweb. You can check it out here.

Seems like it's also a good time to do a little update on boyfriend's ever changing nickname. Originally I was just calling him Sean-o. Then he seemed to decide he was ok with and maybe even liked DS. Now he tells me he will be reverting back to his original, not given to him by my friends, dj/nick name. Henceforth he shall be knows as Big Red. I put my foot down at adding the DJ in front of that, if it has 3 words it's not exactly a nickname.

No comments: